Thursday, November 29, 2012

Time For A Break

So there I was...trying to put together the weekly blog a day after Thanksgiving but having trouble finding the drive to do so.  It might just have been too much turkey.  I was going to tell about a time in Paris, France when a young Asian woman speaking in broken English approached me on the street wearing a green bowler hat, blond wig and Heidi dress.  She asked if I was an American and when I answered in the affirmative she and her five or six other friends all started jumping up and down and screaming.  Seems there was some sort of initiation that she was going through and she couldn't eat until she had her picture taken with an American.  So the group gathered around me and started clicking pictures as my wife looked on with a most bewildered expression.  Off the group ran giggling all the way.  It is bizarre how these things happen to me but lately things have been very quiet.  I don't doubt that they will get crazy again but I think it's time for a Christmas Holiday.  I'll resume the weekly blog in the new year.  See you in January 2013. 

1 comment: