Thursday, June 13, 2013

Thanks

So there I was...upside down in the bilge of Eventide struggling to loosen a nut that the manufacturer never intended to be reachable by a mans hand.  How am I ever going to get to this thing?  Enter Kim.  This scenario has played out so many times that I've lost count.  Her willingness and small hands have been invaluable and saved us thousands of dollars not having to turn jobs over to the boatyard experts.  We just finished a large and difficult fiberglassing job rebuilding half of the cockpit floor and Kim was with me every step of the way.  If I have had a full and exciting boating experience, my wife has to be credited with making it possible.  As often happens, too much time goes by without expressing our appreciation to the people closest to us for making our lives full and meaningful.  Thirty one years ago when the minister spoke the words, "and the two shall become one" I had no idea how true this would be.  Thanks Kim.  I couldn't do it without you, nor would I want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment